Located inside the Chamber at 10650 W. State Rd. 84 Davie, FL 33324., our partnership with local physicians including primary care physicians, cardiac specialists, and others offers a unique blend of Western and Eastern medicine to promote general wellness and treat acute conditions.
We offer specialized massage therapy, acupuncture, nutrition counseling, cognitive behavioral therapy, yoga, and meditation. Our wide variety of specialty classes range from general yoga to highly targeted series for specific conditions. Whether you are seeking a nice meditative class, deep tissue massage, or acupuncture treatment, our Miami clinic can help you on your path to wellness.
10650 W. State Rd. 84 Davie, FL 33324
- Mon.-Thurs. 8:00am to 9:00pm
- Fri.-Sun. 8:00am to 12:00pm
Private Yoga Sessions available; contact the clinic for details on availability:
Acupuncture is a safe, painless, and effective form of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Ultra-thin needles are applied to specific points on the body to stimulate the nervous system and improve the flow of energy throughout the body. The improved energy flow can stimulate the body’s natural healing abilities, relieve many physical ailments, promote physical and emotional well-being, and assist with lifestyle issues such as weight loss, stress management, and smoking cessation, as well as many other conditions.
Conditions we treat
Recent clinical studies have shown that acupuncture can be an effective treatment for a variety of diseases and conditions. Below is a list of some of the conditions that our acupuncturists can treat.
- Pain management and pain related conditions:
Low back pain, various spinal conditions, knee pain and inflammation, shoulder pain and frozen shoulder, sciatica, neck pain and stiffness, osteoarthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, tennis and golfer’s elbow, dental pain and TMJ
- Headaches and stress related conditions:
Migraines, sinus headaches and pressure, stress and tension headaches, stress management, anxiety, and depression
- Women’s health issues, including:
Infertility, irregular menses, menopausal symptoms, PMS, and urinary tract infections
- Symptoms from systemic and autoimmune conditions, including:
High cholesterol, high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, stroke rehabilitation, and multiple sclerosis
- Lung and respiratory disorders, including:
Asthma, allergies, COPD, and shortness of breath
- Mental health and addiction issues, including:
Smoking, pain medication addiction, depression, anxiety, PTSD, and insomnia
- Digestive disorders, including:
IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), ulcerative colitis, constipation, nausea and vomiting
- Men’s health issues, including:
Massage therapy is a therapeutic modality that utilizes various techniques to release muscular tension and improve circulation and blood flow. As a result, massage therapy can help reduce pain, provide flexibility, and create better balance within the body. We take a very tailored approach that will address your specific needs with the goal of helping you achieve optimal health.
Conditions we treat
Clinical studies on massage therapy have shown to help with a variety of conditions. Some of those conditions are listed below.
- Chronic low back pain
- Anxiety and emotional stress
- Joint stiffness and arthritis
- Reduced range of motions
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- High blood pressure
- Post-operative pain
- Lymphatic drainage
- Immune system function
- Single Drop-in Yoga Class: $20
- 10-Class Yoga Pack: $160
- Monthly Unlimited Classes: $109
- 30-Minute Massage: $60
- 30-Minute Massage 5-pack: $275
- 30-Minute Massage 10-pack: $500
- 60-Minute Massage: $100
- 60-Minute Massage 5-pack: $428
- 60-Minute Massage 10-pack: $760
- 90-Minute Massage: $135
- 90-Minute Massage 5-pack: $608
- 90-Minute Massage 10-pack: $1080
- Initial Session: $125
- Follow Up Session: $90
- Follow Up Session 5-pack: $410
- Follow Up Session 10-pack: $800
Wellness Membership: $109/month
- No tipping for any services at any location.
Photos of our newest clinic location coming soon!